Some say the grass is greener on the other side. Do you think it is? We believe that the grass is greener where you water and give some examples to back it up.
This podcast finds wisdom in an epic fortune that we can apply to our own life. Making us successful by achieving things we always wanted to achieve but didn’t. The Fortune Cookie Podcast helps us take charge and lead our journey to a better tomorrow. Unlock your future now.
Have you met or dealt with people who believe the grass in greener on the other side? What happened? What was the situation that made you think they wanted something more? We would love to hear your thoughts.
9 Gardening Tips that can also be applied to our lives:
- Know Your Region (understand your world/ your universe)
- Test Your Soil (What resources do you have)
- Start With “Easy” Plants (achieve the easier goals first – develop your skills)
- Create a Plan (prevent crowding – weed control)
- Keep a Notebook (your dreams / document your progress – are you fulfilling your goals – need adjustments)
- Set a Calendar (to know when to do things- Kenny Rogers -when to hold or fold)
- Water Carefully (with effort, love, caring, hope, faith)
- Keep Up the Good Work! (stay the course/consistent)
- Try to Be Patient (its ok not to be perfect but give it time to grow and stay lush)