This podcast finds wisdom in an epic fortune that we can apply to our own life. Making us successful by achieving things we always wanted to achieve but didn’t. The Fortune Cookie Podcast helps us take charge and lead our journey to a better tomorrow. Unlock your future now!
There are two kinds of leadership we wanted to focus on:
- Formal leadership – the officially sanctioned leadership based on the authority of a formal position.
- Informal leadership – the unofficial leadership accorded to a person by other members of the organization.
Have you ever used transformational leadership to inspire others?
- “Teamwork: The fuel that allows common people to attain uncommon results.” Andrew Carnegie
- “Difficulties mastered are opportunities won.”- Winston Churchill
- “Quality means doing it right when no one is looking.” Henry Ford
- “A man who wants to lead the orchestra must turn his back on the crowd.” – Max Lucado (author)
- “The mediocre teacher [leader] tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires.” ~ William Arthur Ward (author/ writer)
- “Do not wait on a leader…look in the mirror, it’s you!” – Katherine Miracle (motivational speaker)
Have you had to use informal leadership in a situation? Did you seize the opportunity in right moment? We would love to hear your situation and story?