We talk about leadership and why it is so important to value your workers. We discuss why appreciated workers go the extra mile. We discuss a recent study that sheds light on appreciation and how it changes a workers drive and motivation. Don’t miss this epic episode!
This podcast finds wisdom in an epic fortune that we can apply to our own life. Making us successful by achieving things we always wanted to achieve but didn’t. The Fortune Cookie Podcast helps us take charge and lead our journey to a better tomorrow. Unlock your future now!
Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs
1. Biological and Physiological needs – air, food, drink, shelter, warmth, sex, sleep.
2. Safety needs – protection from elements, security, order, law, stability, freedom from fear.
3. Love and belongingness needs – friendship, intimacy, trust and acceptance, receiving and giving affection and love. Affiliating, being part of a group (family, friends, work).
4. Esteem needs – achievement, mastery, independence, status, dominance, prestige, self-respect, respect from others.
5. Self-Actualization needs – realizing personal potential, self-fulfillment, seeking personal growth and peak experiences.
The Psychological Effects of Workplace Appreciation & Gratitude – https://www.emergenetics.com/blog/workplace-appreciation-gratitude/
Creativity is intelligence having fun – Albert Einstein
Teaching creates all other professions
It is the supreme art of the teacher to awaken joy in creative expression and knowledge – Albert Einstein