What is more important in your life – time or money? We discuss some interesting studies in this episode so don’t miss it. Can keeping up with the Joneses be bad for our happiness? Are we being true to ourself when we do that? We answer these questions and more.
This podcast finds wisdom in an epic fortune that we can apply to our own life. Making us successful by achieving things we always wanted to achieve but didn’t. The Fortune Cookie Podcast helps us take charge and lead our journey to a better tomorrow. Unlock your future now!
Af-flu-en-za n. 1. The bloated, sluggish and unfulfilled feeling that results from efforts to keep up with the Joneses. 2. An epidemic of stress, overwork, waste and indebtedness caused by dogged pursuit of the American Dream.
9 Things That Make Good Employees Quit – By Dr. Travis Bradberry – http://www.talentsmart.com/articles/9-Things-That-Make-Good-Employees-Quit-172420765-p-1.html
- They Overwork People
- They Don’t Recognize Contributions and Reward Good Work
- They Don’t Care about Their Employees
- They Don’t Honor Their Commitments
- They Hire and Promote the Wrong People
- They Don’t Let People Pursue Their Passions
- They Fail to Develop People’s Skills
- They Fail to Engage Their Creativity
- They Fail to Challenge People Intellectually
How to find career happiness: Stop chasing the money – Rob Enderle – http://www.cio.com/article/2949630/careers-staffing/how-to-find-career-happiness-stop-chasing-the-money.html
Science Says You Should Quit Your Demanding, High-Paying Job – https://www.fastcompany.com/3055331/why-you-should-prioritize-free-time-instead-of-money-if-you-want-to-be-happy